Installation Steps of Colored Stone Metal Tile
1. The overlap width between the main tiles is 60-80 mm.
2. The fold width of the side of the main tile at the decoration is not less than 50 mm.
3. Special rolling knife should be used to cut the tiles.
4. Before installing metal tiles, check the roof to ensure that the roof is flat.
5. The water strips are made of 40×40 wood square, with a spacing of 750 mm, and are required to be connected to the roof (structure) firmly and smoothly.
6. The hanging tiles are made of 40×40mm wood square, and the spacing (from bottom to top) is 345mm in one row, 370mm in sequence from the beginning, and the row spacing to the ridge is not more than 365mm.
7. Both the water strip and the tile strip should be treated with anti-corrosion in accordance with relevant standards.
8. The hanging tile strips should be divided evenly and laid flat and firm; the tile surface should be flat, neat rows, tight overlaps, and straight cornices.
9. When each main tile is fixed with nails, at least 5 nails; when round ridge tiles are fixed with nails, there are no less than 3 unilateral nails; when square ridge tiles are fixed with nails, no less than one nail 5 nails.
10. The ports on both sides of the ridge tile should be blocked, requiring strict, flat and beautiful appearance.
11. When fixing metal tiles, 52mm long special galvanized steel nails should be used. When nailing to the contact surface of the tile with a hammer to 8-12mm, special punches (diameter 8-10mm) should be used for nailing to avoid Damage the surface of the metal tile. The contact surface between the metal tile and the nail head should be dense with sealant, without bubbles or holes, and be filled with sand particles of the same color as the main tile.
12. When the main tiles of each row are overlapped, they should be laid from left to right, bottom to top, and staggered.
13. For all the overlapping parts of the flooding plate and the facade wall, the flooding plate should cover the upper folded part of the main tile and be nailed with steel nails, and then tightly sealed with a sealing material (no acid) to ensure that there is no leakage point.
14. The ridge tiles should be tightly overlapped and evenly spaced; the joints between the ridge tiles and the oblique ridge should be tight, straight and flat, without undulations and leaks, and the joint between the ridge and the oblique ridge should be tightly sealed with sealing materials.